Saturday, December 27, 2014

Time for some calendar fun!

Hello! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got lots of crafty goodies! I got a few things from my friend Emily, but this year no major items were needed for my craft room except a bigger room lol. I did get $100 in Michaels gift cards so I will be putting those to use soon.  Today I am sharing a calendar page for January.  With trying to clean up the mess, I managed to get this done pretty quickly with the help of my Cricut Explore.  I used svg files from Treasurebox Designs.  I used the January title file which I cut at 5.5 inches, the snowman cut at 4.5 inches and the Polar bear cut at 4.5 inches.  I used some background paper in my stash from Moxxie called Winter Wishes.  I think I will start a calendar book to give as a gift next year!  Never to early to get started.  I will be enjoying the next couple days and then get back to crafting with a new project for you Tuesday.  Tomorrow is my birthday so I plan on celebrating, just glad to be here to celebrate lol.  Enjoy and see you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh WOW What a Fab & Fun idea I love your calendar.....I know I have to get me to the Explore next week and do those calendars you are so right they are totally awesome!! I love all of your clever and creative idea for yours. Totally one outstanding creative job!! HEY girl....have fun tomorrow!!!!
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your calendar page Diane!!! Those cuts are just way to adorable!!!
    Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome project! I love it! Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Birthday! My birthday is also in December. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your calendar page. Have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a terrific calendar page. Happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!