Thursday, December 18, 2014

Time for some treats!!!

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. With Christmas in just one week so much to do! I belong to the Grandparents Club at my little granddaughters school and it is to encourage Grandparents to be involved. Well I took my crafty side and decided to make treats for her to give her class on Friday at their Christmas party.  I used my trusty Cricut Explore and bag toppers from a set called  Sweet Winter Faces from My Scrap Chick.  These are so easy to create and then I just filled a bag of goodies and attached the bag topper.  Luckily, she has only 12 in her class lol.   I was able to whip these out in a couple hours.  Love when a project comes together quickly. 
I love the Santa and this adorable snowman.  After I took the pictures and sent them on their way, I had forgot to do the white in the eyes.  I am sure the kids will not even notice.  I do because I am picky, but I had added stickles and wanted to dry and then got busy on another project!!!!
I know my little one loves Penquins so I did this and the cute Gingerbread person. 
I added a pencil, sucker, foam snowman ornament, Christmas Tree cake and a candy cane.  I hope they love them!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know they are going to love them Diane!! They are all totally adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great treat bag toppers. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I'm sure they were a big hit with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!