Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter Wonderland Review

Happy Saturday before Christmas. I know if you are like me you are still making last minute gifts and cards. I just finished a couple gifts for my brother, gag gift things, a couple for my friend and some cards that I waited to the last minute to make!!! I have been busy in my craft room making projects for the blog for the coming week, but will take a couple days off to have a sleepover with my two favorite little girls, Katie and Peyton my granddaughters.  Love spending time with them and I am sure that some baking will be happening as well.  Now to today's review.  I am reviewing the Winter Wonderland cartridge.  I am totally loving this one and used the .  Today I did a scrapbook page, but when you see all the images, you can just go crazy with ideas.  If you have the subscription, this is included.  I did purchase it digitally, and will be using this so many times.
                                    Look at all these fabulous images included in this cartridge!!!!!!
I did a layout and so love this one and can't wait to add my pictures and believe me as far behind as I am, I have tons of Christmas pictures.  I used the poinsettia, Christmas for the title, holly, and holly wreath.  I have posted individual pictures and will post the measurements under them.  I used some pattern paper that I got at Hobby Lobby and love it is a Christmas music theme. 
                                    This poinsettia was cut at 5.50 inches.  Love this so much!
                                 I cut the Christmas title at 7.5 inches and the holly at 2.5 inches
The holly at 2.5 inches and the holly wreath was cut at 4 inches.  Be sure to check out this cartridge and I will be back on Tuesday with another project.  Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. OMG What a Fabulous LO!! WOW I love it!!! I can't thank you enough for sharing your outstanding ideas for a LO using this cartridge WOW I do have this cartridge and am a die hard scrapper and just love seeing how other scrap and girl you are one super talented scrapper and sure am going to scrap lift your super creative ideas. YOU so ROCK!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO totally had to scrap lift this. I did change some things on mine, just a little tho.

    I've posted it on my blog
    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    Thank you for sharing your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Diane!!! I so love the cuts. The font for 'Christmas' is most fabulous!!! I know you are going to have such fun with your granddaughters!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also loving the Winter Wonderland cartridge! It's on my wish list, so I'm hoping I'll get it!
    I love all the fancy ornaments.
    Thank you for sharing your layouts! They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!