Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Wonderful Product Review and layout #22

Hello Today I have a large blog post with lots of pictures. I am sharing with you some of the wonderful products that my friends over to Punch Place Plus sell. Whether you own a Cricut Explore, Cameo, or any other cutting machine, you will love the blank products they sell that you can personalize.  Today I am sharing their stretch headbands, cuff bracelets, pony tail holders and earrings in the neon colors of orange, pink, yellow and green.  To visit their site, go to the sidebar on the right hand side and hit the button and it will take you there. I know you will love their wonderful products and they have wonderful shipping and customer service!
I love the bright colors and these are perfect for spring and think of the ideas you can come up with!!!
                                                  Don't you love these colors!

                                       Bracelets and Pony tail holders are so easy to work with.
                                These earrings are the best!  Now let me show you what I created.
I love the green and the light was shining so the colors of the headbands may look off in the finished pictures, but the true colors are above.  I did a couple sets in the local schools in my area.  My little one goes to a private school and I did these representing her school.  I used both the Cricut and Cameo for all these projects and the earrings are a .63 size on both machines so start with a circle and then you can add what you would like.  On the green, I used white vinyl and just cut the shamrock out.  I used my head press on the headband.  Of course, I gave these to my little one.
The orange set is for my friend Emily.  She teaches at another school and she will be all ready for spirit day at her school.  I added a panther paw to the earrings and on the bracelet I added a panther head that I found on the interest and made into a file.  I love how these turned out. 
This next set I went for a Spring theme and the headband is really pink, but looks lighter because of the sun.  I just cut daisies for the headband and the earrings are bunnies and the bracelet has Easter eggs.  The pony tail holder shows in the next picture, but I used jewel trim and took a bunny brad and cut the metal pieces off and attached it with E6000 glue.
                                                           He is so cute!!!!!!
I went a little retro on the yellow set.  I didn't do anything with the headband, added peace signs to the earrings and added little flat back gems to the bracelet and pony tail holder.

I am also not forgetting to share with you my #22 layout.  I used the Cricut Explore and -PPBN Designs Fun in the Sun svg set. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the headbands, bracelets, earrings and ponytail holders Diane!! All are so cute. This layout is most fabulous!!! I so love all of the cuts you used. That palm tree is great!! And the beach ball and starfish with the sparkle is just wonderful! Great sunglasses. And the title really stands out. Love the photos, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!