Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bits and Pieces Cartridge Review and the end #31

One thing I really like about having the subscription in Design Space, is trying some of the new releases. The only ones not included in the subscription are the licensed cartridges.  Recently, the Bits and Pieces was released and when I looked at it, I thought it was something I wouldn't need to purchase.  So I decided to take another look and see what it had to offer and I was really surprised at the envelopes, cards, and tags along with images that were included.  Today I am just showing you a few examples of what I found.  This first one is called an envelope and insert.  I made this about a 5 x 7 size and I really love how easy it was.

When I did the insert, I just copied and made it a little smaller and in white and just cut the top of it off and attached to the main card as seen in the picture below.  I found this cute little flower on the cartridge and added it to the front.  These would make super invitations or just thank you cards.
Next I did a tag and the bow envelope.  The tag design reminded me of animal print and I will be using this on a zoo page to put the date.  I could have made it bigger and wrote on it.  The envelope was made fun with the bow designed on it.  These were super easy.
The last example is also a tag.  I made this one a little larger and will journal on it.  I just added some ribbon on the ends, but so many possibilities.  Check out this cartridge today because I really think you will like it.  I know I found so many things I would use that it would be worth it to purchase. 
Now for my layout #31. I used the Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I have really enjoyed doing this challenge and got so much accomplished and very glad I did.  I am a person when I start something, I finish.  I love the Facebook group and if you like to scrapbook, check it out.  It is called Scrapbook Layouts.  Now to get started reorganizing this room and I will be back on Tuesday for Layout Tuesday so have a fabulous Super Bowl Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome envelopes and I love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lots of super cool cuts and ideas from this new cartridge Bits & Pieces gosh girl love what you designed using it....love your envelopes and your embellishing tags....I did get this cartridge just haven't played with it yet so thanks for sharing your cool find and your clever and creative ideas.
    Love your LO it's sure cute and love also your neat finds for embellishing and awesome papers.
    Your pictures are so sweet and precious. As always Great and fun ways to use our Cricuts.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane for sharing this. This looks like a neat cart. You can't be done with your LO's. what am I going to do? LOL great LO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the envelope with insert. Those would make great invitations! Love the envelope with the bow. So pretty. And both tags are great. Super layout!!! Love the cuts and both of the fabulous photos. Your month of layouts have been most awesome!!! Have really enjoyed seeing them every day! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!