Saturday, January 24, 2015

Cartridge Review and Layout #24

Hello and welcome to Saturday cartridge review. Today I am reviewing Creative Everyday Cards cartridge. I don't make a lot of cards, but never buy one so I like quick and easy.  Today I have done 3 cards for you and added my own little touches to them.  I am also showing you my layout for day #24 too. 
From the Creative Everyday Cards, this is the thank you card.  I used all CTMH papers for all these cards and my friend Emily just gave me the pattern cardstock for my birthday and I totally love it!  For this card, I embossed the front with my Cuttlebug and used the CTMH Quartrefoil Embossing folder.  I just did the front.  I added the embellishements and added dots of stickles.
                                                 Here is a closer look at the card front.
This card is the Happy Birthday.  I picked the pink gingham cardstock for the card base and used the other side for the envelope so that the gingham was on the inside.
            I used pop dots and made the front pop up to give a dimension look and added stickles.
                                                    Front of the card.
For the last card, I did the Good Luck card.  This was an odd shape card and envelope, but I really liked it. 
                                     I also added pop dots and stickles to make it stand out.
Here is my layout #24.  I used the Cricut Explore and I used Country Life cartridge for the title and I used svg files from SVG Attic for the the farm.  I loved these cute images and when you print out the directions, it tells you what size to make your items which is so easy.  Not sure where I got the cloud pattern paper, it was something I had from my store.  Join me tomorrow for another layout and I hope you have enjoyed the review today.

5 comments:

  1. Love your cards and cute layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love your thank you card it is ever so beautiful. WOW!! love too the other cards You made from this cartridge you really did an awesome creative job I do love this cartridge so thanks for showcasing it!! Your layout is so fun. Great embellishing ideas. Love your pics too and along with all of your cute ideas you really shared all the fun in a grandeoso way. You are a very talented gal. YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the layout with that cartridge, I see one cartridge I'll be playing with here real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love your cards! The Thank You one is awesome!! So beautiful!! And your layout is fantastic! Love the cuts. The barn is great and I love pig!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visiting and I really enjoy your creativity

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!