Friday, January 16, 2015

Challenge #16 Fun layout

Well I can't believe I am halfway through this 31 day challenge to create scrapbook layouts. I have to say even though sometimes I feel like it will get the best of me, I am loving it. I am also getting work done that I have put off. I guess this is the right way to start the year off. I might have to continue you this next month....well, maybe!  For this layout, I used my Cricut Explore and the October Fun svg file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  If you have not tried Miss Kate, stop by her site daily for a free svg file.  Now I am not connected to her, but love her stuff.  Her prices are fantastic too.  This was easy and here are the cuts and sizes.  Title was cut 7 inches, scarecrow was cut 4 inches, pumpkins 2.5 inches, leaves 1.5 inches and hay bales 2 inches.  I used some paper in my stash from Moxxie and cardstock from Michaels.  I am also using papers in my stash since I live so far from a store .  Join me tomorrow for my cartridge review and I am looking forward to sharing this one and my #17 challenge layout which is sooo cute!!!  See you then friends and happy crafting!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Your Layout is definitely so cute....Love your pix they are fun and adorable.
    Super great ideas for embellishing....I love the way you scrap. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it so much fun to do the pumpkin search with your grands?! I so love your layout Diane. Those pumpkins are great. Love the title and that darling scarecrow. But your photos always steal the show!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!