Friday, January 9, 2015

Challenge #9 and coming Saturday cartridge review!

Happy Friday! Hope you will have a very crafty weekend. I plan on staying in and doing some crafting except for a short time Saturday to go get my hair fixed! The weather has been horribly cold here in Ky where I live and I hate even thinking about going out in these below zero temps! Today my photo shows how gloomy it was. It is so hard to get a decent photo in this weather and my lighting leaves a lot to be desired too. Hopefully for my Saturday cartridge review I can get better pictures. Today I am sharing my #9 layout and it is called After Christmas Parade because this is when the photos were taken lol.  I used the Silhouette Cameo and svg files called Christmas Parade from Treasurebox Designs.  Love this company!  I also used a border from Miss Kate Cuttables, ornament shape from Silhouette store and the Postino font.  This was a fun layout.  Join me tomorrow for a cartridge review and my #10 layout.  Tell your friends to follow us on this blog and when I reach 1000 followers, I am going to give a huge Cricut package to a lucky person!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute LO. Love all your clever and creative ideas and your embellishment fabulous. I just love your pics too. Thanks for sharing and all the inspiration that came with it. I'm all set to start my Christmas 2014 pages too.....will be printing out my pics today....thanks again for sharing YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is awesome Diane!! I so love those darling cuts!! And those photos are just wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!