Friday, January 2, 2015

Challenge Day #2

Hello! Not my normal post day, but I know posting here will make me keep this challenge or at least try harder lol. Well it is only day 2 so no failure yet and since I love sharing with my friends, I will burden you with my challenge. My picture is horrible because the lighting is not good and as soon as I can get to the city, I am looking for a better light for my room. The sun is no help in this room because I have most of the windows blocked with stuff lol. Now today I used my for this page. I have the pictures, but did not get them out in time for the post. I used the svg files from Kadoodle Bug Designs.  I so love her little characters and use several of her files.  You can click on her name and check them out.  You can use them in the Cricut Explore too.  Well tomorrow I will be back with my daily project and of course challenge page #3.  I am working on them now that I have time and maybe this way I will stay ahead .  Have a super day and craft on my friends!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Your Lay Out is so adorable....gosh your bears are so stinkin' cute and love how you dressed them and love too the papers you chose definitely one outstanding super creative job!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo super cute Diane!!! I so love that darling bears!! And the title is fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!