Monday, January 5, 2015

Challenge Day #5

Hello my crafty friends. Today is challenge day #5 and I am sharing a layout using the Silhouette Cameo and svg files from PPBN Designs. I love Nikki's scrap pages and you have seen many of them over the last year.  I love that she has everything included you would need and all you have to do is cut and go.  This one is called Hugs and Kisses.  You can purchase this file and use in your Cricut Explore too, but I had my Explore going for my tomorrow project.  Love having two computers so that each machine is hooked up and I multitask most of the time.  My craft room looks like a tornado when through so I will have to take time and straighten before the next project.  I loved the holidays because I had lots of time to craft.  I have to get back into a routine today, but will be continuing with this challenge.  I just used cardstock in these pages.  See you tomorrow with my regular project and day 6 challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is Fabulous!! I just love the V-Day of it all!! You really did one outstanding and super creative job with all the goodies you got to work with. I just love all the love you put into it. Your pics are so cute and precious. I love the way you scrap. You definitely scrap with passion and so enjoy doing it.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Diane!!! The title is most wonderful and I love all of those kisses and x's and o's!! Great photos, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!