Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 4 for my challenge

Hope you have had a great weekend. Thanks for joining me even not on a blog post day, but since I am doing this challenge, it keeps me doing it since I post and makes me accountable! Today I am sharing a two page layout for day #4 using my Cricut Explore and PPBN Designs svg files Blow Out the Candles.  I love that everything is in the kit you need to make this two page layout.  I used this for my other granddaughter so decided on making another one.  I might have sized things a little big, but it worked.  I had some left over scraps of Bo Bunny birthday paper and used it.  Added some stickles and ribbon and another project completed.  Have a super Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. OMG What a FAB, FUN, CLEVER & CREATIVE LO!!! OMG Girl the colors, the embellishments, journaling all awesome and your pics are as precious as can be. You surely did one outstanding scrapbooking job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Diane!!! Love those candles and that cupcake is yummy looking!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!