Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day #7 Challenge Layout

Welcome to all my crafty friends who are following the blog and checking out my status on the 31 day challenge for January. Well I have made it to day 7 and really enjoying this, but today I am going to have to get busy. I was tied up most of yesterday with hubby having some tests so no working other than tomorrows project.  Today I created this layout using my Silhouette Cameo and block files from the Silhouette store.  This is a one page because of only 3 pictures and I really had a hard time with this one.  I still need to journal it, but this was all I could find.  I just cut my title using the Blackoak Font from Dafont.  The paper and cardstock was from Michaels too.  Thanks for joining me today and tomorrow I will be here with my Thursday project and of course, another layout if I can get in gear lol.  Have a crafty day......

3 comments:

  1. 0MG What a super cute LO!! I love so love your pics. Gosh what super great outstanding creative job you did too. OMG what a great building job too....love all of your embellishing ideas. You are a very talented scrapper. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This it so adorable Diane!! Those block cuts go perfectly with the darling photos!!! Love that pattern paper, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!