Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Sunday and layout #18

Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is wonderful. We had a sunny, 50 degrees in my part of Kentucky yesterday and I took off early and hit Michaels, Joann's and Hobby Lobby. I did find me some goodies, but they are all in the middle of doing inventory so things and people were hectic. I remember this time of year when I had my store, no fun!  Well today I am sharing layout #18.  I did this layout once before and gave it away in an album for charity and so glad I took a picture and wrote down what cartridges I used.  I even had one sheept of the pattern paper left.  For this layout I used my Cricut Explore and the cartridges Fancy Frames  for the frame cut at 6 inches, Create a Critter for the balloons cut at 3.75 inches, happy birthday cut at 5 inches, Simply Charmed for the hat cut at 3.5 inches, and Sweet Treats for the cupcake cut at 3.5 inches and packages 3.5 inches.  I forgot to write down what cartridge the number 3 was from but it is 4 inches.  The paper was from Forever in Time, I think this came from a dollar scrapbooking place I used to order from before it closed.  Cardstock is Michaels, stickles and ribbon.  I will see you tomorrow with another layout.

5 comments:

  1. Love your layout. It is so colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious birthday layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl you LO is outstanding....love how you used so many Cricut Cartridges a gal after my own Cricut heart. Love the papers and every single one of your embellishment ideas.....super Fab job!!
    Your pix are just as cute and precious as can be. YOU so rOCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous, bright and fun layout! Love the way it all turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout Diane!! I so love these great cuts and that wonderful pattern paper. Such precious birthday photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!