Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Sunday and Layout #25

Well just a few more layouts and I will have completed this 31 day challenge. I wasn't sure I would be able to keep it up and I think making myself post here and commit where you all can see, has helped. I have looked at the box of the girls pages and I am amazed how much I got done. I might get each of them a year done within no time! Today's layout doesn't have the pictures on it yet, but rushing here to finish. For layout #25 I used the Cricut Explore and this is a scrap page set I purchased from PPBN Designs called Just Beachy.  I have so many of her marvelous scrapbook pages and now Nikki has a scrapbook page club so check it out.  I used some pattern paper that was in a stack and I am not sure what stack since the color came off.  I also used Michaels cardstock, some ribbon and inks.  I love how this turned out.  Join me tomorrow with another layout and this one I am making with the Silhouette Cameo since is lonely and I like to use both machines.  Hope your weekend was awesome, some snow here, but nothing major, just cold!!!  Old bones do not do good in cold!  See you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a layout :) Pinned it for a future reference for a layout of some old pics when I a youngster to do a layout of

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout! Super cute papers and fun cuts! Oooh, how I wish it were summer!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure created one Fabulous and Fun Layout!! Love all of your cool, clever and creative ideas!!!
    Outstanding choices for papers. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and fun layout Diane!! I so love each and every one of these cuts!!! Perfect for some beachy pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!