Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hello and welcome to layout Tuesday. Today I am sharing a layout using the Cricut Explore and the cartridges Create a Critter, When I was a Kid and svg file from Treasurebox Designs.  This was a fun layout since I only had 3 photos to go on it.  I am also using this for my challenge day#6.  The pattern paper was some scraps from DCWV and Michaels cardstock.  From Create a Critter the dog was 4 inches, from When I was a Kid the paw prints were 1.5 inches and from Treasurebox Designs the title was cut at 4.5 inches.  Be sure to join me on Thursday for my blog project because I will be sharing some Valentine cards, but I will be here tomorrow with challenge layout #7 too.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Your LO is so awesome. Girl your pics are so Fab & Fun!! You really know how to take a pic and to scrap them is one gift that your family will treasure always. Love all the cuts you chose too!!
    I am a huge Cricut fan since 2006 I do have the Explore, Expression, !st Cricut that was out and the Create and love and use them all *I got the Create because my original baby Cricut is almost shot it's chugging along...I work my Cricuts to death....hrs. & hrs. almost everyday....and get them all going at once....*he he he* too much fun....TMI??? *LOL* You sue are one talented gal so thanks for sharing and all your inspiration too!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! That little dog from CAC is just way to cute!!! And those paw prints are just wonderful!! But those photos are the star of the show!!! Awesome layout Diane!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!