Thursday, January 15, 2015

Home Decor Project and layout #15

Happy Thursday and welcome to my daily project. Today I am sharing a home decor idea with you. remember when I did the snow blocks a couple of weeks ago?  Well today I am sharing the other side for you. 


This is the set of love blocks for the other side.  I do not have a bow on it yet because I could not find any ribbon I like that well here in town and I am making a craft supply run Saturday so I will pick some of then.  For this I gave it a base coat.  The block measure 4 inch high by 3.5 inch wide.  They are 1 inch thick.  I like to use pine wood because I think it paints better and is more smooth.  I gave the entire thing a base coat of white paint.  I took some scrap pieces of Valentine scrapbook paper and attached it to the 3 blocks and left one white.  I used the Cricut Explore and used the Winter Woodland font with shadow cut at 3.5 for the height.  The scallop heart was from Victorian Romance and I cut it 3.25 x 3.5 inches.  I stamped it with a $1 stamp from Michaels I bought a long time ago.




For layout #15 I used both my Cricut Explore for the svg from Miss Kate Cuttables called Sports Borders and the Cameo for the dunking silhouette that I purchased from the Silhouette Store.  The paper is some in my stash from Scrappin Sports.  Join me tomorrow for layout #16.

3 comments:

  1. These projects are wonderful! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blocks Diane!! Such pretty papers. Fabulous layout page!! Love all of those basketballs and the great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!