Saturday, January 17, 2015

Home Organization Cartridge Review and #17 layout

Hello and welcome to the weekend! Hope you have some wonderful plans for the day.  I am planning on making a trip for supplies today (trip for me is 65 miles to closet store) and then some work.  My husband has to referee two ball games today in two different cities, so lots of travel for him and alone time for me.  Today I am so happy to share the new cartridge that was just released on Thursday called Home Organization and my #17 challenge layout.  If one of your resolutions was to get more organized, well Cricut has helped us out with this fabulous cartridge.  I am not sure anything is safe in the house now!!! I started working on a few things for my craft room.  I like things in special places, little OCD , but now they can be labeled with the help of my Cricut Explore and Home Organization cartridge.  I keep small pieces of ribbon in jars by color and my buttons in jars by color as well.
I decided to give them some cute little labels with this new cartridge and make them pop on the shelf!
For the ribbon jars, these came from Michaels, I used the labels and cut them at 2.25 inches to fit the jars and for these labels and letters, I used vinyl.  I had some pieces so I was able to use them up!
For the buttons, I didn't use the labels, just the words on these little jars and they are cut at 2.5 inches.  Now my little jars are all labeled. 
I moved to start organizing some office supplies to keep in my craft area and used the labels on this plastic storage box.  These labels were cut at 4 inches.  I would have loved to play some more with it, but too many projects to get working on.  Remember if you take the subscription to CCR or Design Space, this is included. 
This is my layout #17 for the challenge.  This was done with my Cricut Explore and the svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables called Welcome to the Zoo.  I also snagged this idea for the layout from Out On  A Limb scrapbooking Pinterest page.  It is hard to tell but I popped the heads of the animals up with pop dots like they are poking through the bars.  I cut the title at 5 inches, the animals at 3 inches, bambo at 8 inches, sun at 2.5 inches, clouds at 2.5 inches, and the grass at 1.5 inch.  The pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby and cardstock from Michaels.   I hope you enjoyed my projects today and I will be back to share a birthday layout with you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Great organization!! Love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to showcase the new Cricut Cartridge Home Organization I love it and I'll be using it to scrap I love all the icons on it....and your LO is awesome and truly you sure did one outstanding creative job....love everything your chose OMG your papers rock and your pix are so fun....Girl you really are one super outstanding talented gal....no matter what you do!! I always look forward to what you'll be sharing. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Diane!! Love the animal print papers!! Great organization!! Loving those labels! I need to check into this one! I really need to get some organization done myself!! Have a great shopping trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organization~~ wow do I need that! I need to get some jars and move along with that cartridge! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!