Monday, January 19, 2015

Layout #19

Hello and welcome to Monday!! Today is laundry and cleaning for me, but then it will be time to play in my craft room. Today I am sharing my layout #19 with you. I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I love she gives free ones daily and I do collect them lol.  For this layout I used the title called Swimming which I cut at 6.5 inches, Pool cut at 5.5 inches and Pool set cut at 1.5 inches.  I used some pattern paper from Hobby Lobby and Michaels cardstock.  I also used some stickles.  Got to have the bling!!!  Be sure to join me tomorrow for Layout Tuesday and I will be sharing a Disney layout with you. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG What an amazing and outstanding LO. You really, REALLY did one grandeoso creative job.
    You pictures are awesome......I know this LO was a blast to do as I've done pics exactly like this and girl you really outdid yourself just love the papers *yep my favs too* and your embellishments spot on!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Diane!!! That title is just wonderful! And I so love all of the water drops. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!