Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Layout #21.....

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing layout #21. This month will soon be over and I can't believe how much I have gotten done. As you noticed, I am not doing anything in any particular order, but I do normally scrap that way. I just wanted to make sure that I showed lots of different styles and themes during this challenge since I am posting to my blog as well. Personally, I think I might continue this for myself, but I will not bore you with daily postings after this month. I might throw some in during my regular posts or on the weekend. I really appreciate all the wonderful comments and emails I have received about my layouts. Please scrap lift any you want. I rarely scrap lift, but if I see something that I am totally in love with, I will grab that idea! We all lose our mojo sometimes. Now for today's layout.  I did use my Cricut Explore and svg files from Kadoodlebug Designs and I also used the Summer Celebrations Cricut cartridge.  Sometimes when using svg files in Design Space and the file is in pieces it is sometimes hard to figure the correct size......my bear is that!  I thought I had her 3.5 inches, but she ended up over 6 inches lol.  So because I do not feel like we make any mistakes, she became a focal on the second page.  The title cut at 5 inches and the bear are from Kadoodlebug Designs A Blasting 4th set.  The American Flag cut at 3.25 inches and the sparkler cut at 4 inches are from Summer Celebrations.  The pattern paper is some old Doodlebug Designs I had.  This has also been a good way to use up these older papers.  Join me tomorrow for my regular project, which is going to be a product review I think you will like and of course, a layout.   Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG What a Super Fun Layout!!! OMG girl you totally knocked it out of the scrapbooking park with your brilliant clever and creative ideas and there sure are lots and lots for sure. WOW you just did one outstanding job. Great pix!! You sure are one super talented scrapper and I know I sound like a broken record but I truly love the way you scrap.....thanks for all the ideas and inspiration!!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are getting those layouts done. I so need to get back to working on mine. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-love that bear with the sparklers! Great layout-I need to work on my albums and get caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bear is awesome Diane!! I love it that size!! Love the fireworks and title, too. But once again, the photos still the show!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!