Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Layout #28 and the end is near!

Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing layout #28. Just a few more and I will have completed the month long challenge!!! I am really glad I did it too because I have made a big dent in both of the granddaughters albums.  Love spending more time in my craftroom and if we get some snow like they are predicting this weekend, I will be having more fun!  This layout was created with Cricut Explore and Miss Kate Cuttables svg files.  I cut the title at 7.5 inches, cake at 5.5 inches, and balloons at 2 inches.  I got the paper at Hobby Lobby and the cardstock was from CTMH.  I will be here on Thursday sharing another layout, but also will show you what I created using a plain 2 inch acrylic disc from my friends at Punch Place Plus. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the vibrant colors, so inviting and fun for your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LO. Love the paper and colors. Your pics are so precious!!
    You really did another outstanding creative job!! Definitely one Funtabulous LO!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lo.. You can't stop with the LO's. you have to keep going LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Diane!! Love the pattern paper down the middle. The title is just wonderful. Love those balloons!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!