Friday, January 30, 2015

Layout #30

Well gang, just one more to go and I will have completed the challenge. I am proud that I made it and got lots of scrapping done! I will be glad to take a couple days and get this room reorganized and find the floor. Way too many paper scraps in here and I looked and it is going down the steps too...messy me!  This layout was completed with my Cricut Explore and I used svg files from Kadoodlebug Designs.  I love all their adorable designs so be sure to check them out.  Join me tomorrow with my last layout and a cartridge review which I am not sure of at the moment, but something newer.  Thanks for joining me today.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely one super outstanding layout!! OMG girl to start all of your photos are fun and cute!!
    You truly came up with so many clever and creative ideas...You truly found all of the perfect
    cuts and embellishing ideas. You are a very talented scrapper!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving this layout Diane!!! Love all of these cuts. That little girl is just darling and I love the tent. And what wonderful photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!