Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Layout Tuesday with Disney

Welcome to Layout Tuesday. I love sharing layouts on Tuesday with you and of course since I am doing this challenge you are seeing them everyday in the month of January! This is #13.   Today I am sharing a layout I did with the Cricut Explore and the Disney Princess Happily Ever After cartridge.  We all know those Princesses can be a pain to cut and piece, but now with the Print then Cut, it is a breeze to put these beauties on a page.  Those are the only two things I used that feature for.  The rest were die cut.  The full body princess was cut at 4.5 inches, the head pose at 3 inches.  For the title I cut it at 7.5 inches and the flower border was cut at 10 inches.  For the picture circles, I used some punches I had in my stash.  Trying to use more of my supplies.  These pictures were from Disney on Ice and so because of the distance, which we had good seats, but were small.  I was glad to put several on the page.  Join me tomorrow with layout #14.  Have a very crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Your Layout is amazing. I just love the Disney cartridges....and love this one for sure....you really did one outstanding job here. OMG girl.....and your idea for the mats to use punches was brilliant definitely made for a fun and interesting look. I just love the way you scrap...you are so talented.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! Love your layout Diane!! The photos are most fabulous!! Love the Princess cuts. I'm gonna have to get my printer set up for my Explore and print and cut some Princess'!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!