Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Layout Tuesday with Disney

Hello and welcome to Layout Tuesday. Today my layout is made using the Disney Dreams Come True cartridge.  I believe when Cricut made theses cartridges, they had in mind they would be doing Print then Cut feature.  I normally do not use it, because I love pieces them together, but sometimes you just have to use it.  For this layout, it was a must.  Those little eyes are buggers and so to keep myself from cursing, I gave in! lol  I did cut the title which I cut at 8 inches, added some stickles for some bling.  Sorry picture is dark, but best I could do with cloudy snowy day.  I used the Print then Cut feature on Ariel who is cut at 5.5 inches, Sebastien cut at 4 inches and little Flounder cut at 3.5 inches.  Added a little glitz to make them pop.  I have a cheap HP printer that came with my laptop and it does fine.  The paper is some I had in my stash from Best Creations and I thought it was perfect for these Disney on Ice pictures.  I used the Cricut Explore of course.  This is also layout #27. 



4 comments:

  1. OMG Your LO is Gorgeous!! OMG girl you really did come up with lots of Funtabulous clever and creative ideas!!! I love your pics!!! I know those Disney cuts are tons of pieces and it takes forever to put together but OMG the results is amazing...I know all the hard work that went into your LO but I know the outstanding happy and ecstatic feeling you had when it was done...even character by character I've been a Cricut owner since 2006 and I still get that fabulous feeling each and every time I put together a Cricut cut.....I still am amazed at the results...You really, REALLY did one outstanding job!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the glitter on flounder (Botje in dutch) Thanks for showing it! greetings from Wendy from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Diane!!! I so love the Disney cuts and those most fabulous photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!