Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday layout #12

Hello and welcome to another layout #12. I am getting some of my scrapbooks that are so far behind worked on since doing this challenge. Glad I did it, but not sure I could keep it up past a month lol. Today I did a layout with my Silhouette Cameo and a layout design from the Silhouette Store called Look At Us.  It is file #50049.  It is by Sarah Hurley and it might be on her site for Cricut Explore users.  I already had purchased it so I wanted to use it.  I just used cardstock and this was all included.  I love quick layouts when I am so far behind.  Join me tomorrow for Layout Tuesday and I will be sharing a layout with Cricut Explore and a Disney cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is so awesome and you pics are so adorable!! How fun a sleepover together such precious and fun time to always cherish and you are preserving the memories in such a special way!! I just love the way you scrap you are just so talented!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this layout Diane!! Those photos of the sleepover are just fabulous!!! We love sleepovers with our grands, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!