Thursday, January 29, 2015

Product Review and Layout # 29

Hello and welcome to my Thursday daily project. Last week I showed you some cool acrylic products from my friends at Punch Place Plus. Today I want to show you another item that I love.
This is the 2 inch round disc and you can just let your imagination take over and create with this fun piece.  Be sure to check out the other sizes and colors these come in too.  Today I have used the white glitter one.  I loved working with this disc and hope you like the few little items I am sharing today.

This is probably my favorite and will be wearing this to cheer on my favorite team.  I used the glitter vinyl on it and just made the UK with my Cricut Explore.  I also made the earrings to match.  I used the paw last week in some of my designs.
I made my friend Emily a key chain in her school colors.  I covered the disc with orange vinyl and just cut the panther head.  I put her name on the other side of it.
Well I had to make myself a key chain in my favorite color of red and love the design.  Just added my intials and I am ready to go.  Just click on the side bar and go straight to the Punch Place Plus site. 

Now I am sharing my #29 layout.  I used the Cricut Explore and the cartridges Creative Cards, Cricut Font, and Mickey and Friends

2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects!! Love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most fabulous projects Diane!! Love the necklace and earrings!! The keychains are great. And that layout is marvelous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!