Saturday, January 3, 2015

Saturday Cartridge Review

Hello and welcome to my Saturday cartridge review. I don't only review the new cartridges but also want to Explore some of the older cartridges so that you might dust them off and give them another chance or buy them for the first time! Today my review involves 3 cartridges!  The Sesame Street Elmo's Party, Sesame St Holidays and Sesame St and Friends.  Love these cartridges and today I have created a layout using some of the cuts from all 3!  It is also my challenge day # 3 layout!  I used some pattern paper in my stash which I believe is from Michaels and Recollections cardstock.  Added some stickles and some little gems I had in my stash too.  These pictures are from my granddaughters birthday who was 8 then and will be 12 in a few months.  So behind!  Here are the cuts and sizes. I used the Cricut Explore.
Sesame St. Elmo's Party-Elmo cut at 6.5 inches, cake cut at 4 inches, hid the eyes, and streamers cut at 3.5 hid the eyes. 
Sesame St. Holidays-Surprise cut at 5.5 inches
Sesame St. Friends-Cookie Monster cut at 6 inch, #8 cut at 2 inches. Hope you enjoyed my review and see you Tuesday with another project and tomorrow with day 4 challenge.  Thanks for joining me.

2 comments:

  1. Your LO is adorable!! I love your cartridges review...I find it extremely fun and interesting and would actually love to see more cartridge reviews too....I know it's a lot of hard work but I sometimes you gals like to have suggestions as to what we would like to see...so just a suggestion. I love all the cuts you chose and girl you are not behind...I always say the only people that are behind with pics are those that have never done anything with any of their pics they are still all in the envelopes and in a box....so girl you are fine and I love how you scrap....You are one super talented gal!! YOU ROCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most fabulous layout Diane!!! Love all of these cuts!! And those photos are just wonderful!! Love the paper with the stars! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!