Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Layout #11

Howdy and welcome. Today is day #11 of the challenge I am doing to create scrapbook layouts. I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from Designs on Cloud 9 called February layout.  Sometimes on Valentine's Day I do not get many pictures so this will be perfect and the little strip on the side which is hard to tell is for journaling.  This was easy to create and be sure to check out the other designs they have on their website.  See you tomorrow with another layout.

3 comments:

  1. Love It ! like the heart borders

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG******OMG!!!!!! I just so love your LO.....Your Teddy Love Bear is so adorable ...AWWW just want to give him a big hug. Girl you just always have the best ideas.....you're just so clever and oh so creative your posts make my day!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Diane!! Love the bear, the row of hearts and that great bg paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!