Friday, January 23, 2015

TGIF Layout #23

Happy Friday! I know you are glad for the weekend, but going to be cold here in my part of Kentucky and they say maybe some snow. I hope it is about like we have had so far, just a dusting!  I love this page I am sharing today for my #23 layout.  I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables.  When I saw the mini golf, I knew I had some cute pictures.  For the title I cut it 6.5 inches, windmill cut 5 .5 inches, score card 3 inches, I plan to journal there, the club 6 inches and the balls 1 inch.  I just used cardstock on this one.  Now another one set for my album.  Join me tomorrow for my Saturday cartridge review and my #24 layout.

4 comments:

  1. Nice LO I like the embellishments that you did. #23. Your getting close. You should keep going.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a Super Fun Layout!! I just love your photos they are awesome. I truly love all your cool, clever and creative ideas that you came up with for your Miniature Golf theme....You really did an outstanding job..Love the way you scrap. YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Diane!! Love the clubs, balls, windmill and scorecard. The green with the title is perfect!! Love these great photos!! What wonderful memories!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!