Monday, January 26, 2015

Thinking Spring with layout #26

It's Monday.....nothing much else to say! Hope you had a great weekend. My husband had basketball games to referee so I got some crafting time.  Today is layout #26 and I wanted to do something Spring.  I did do this with the Silhouette Cameo because I had already purchased this in the Silhouette Store, but this is a Lori Whitlock design and you will find this on her website and called Four Seasons Layout and cut with the Cricut Explore.  Click on her name to take you to her blog.  Everything is perfect for wonderful Spring pictures.  I am not sure where I got the pattern paper because it was in my stash and had no name on it.  The cardstock is CTMH.  Now I just have to get the pictures out and another set done for the little ones book.  Join me tomorrow for Layout Tuesday when I have a cute layout using some Print then Cut images. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG What a super sweet and pretty LO. Oh I so agree with you that we all need a touch of Spring.
    I thank you for sharing your clever and creative creation. I so love this file and you did do an outstanding job with it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty Diane!! I love, love, love the colors and those flowers are fabulous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!