Thursday, January 8, 2015

Valentine Cards and Challenge #8

Welcome. Today for my Thursday project I am sharing some Valentine cards with you created with the Cricut Explore and cartridges. One thing I like about having the subscription is that even if I do not own a cartridge it is there unless it is license. The subscription is well worth the money.

For this card, I got out the Cuttlebug and embossed with the dotted swiss folder the front of my card and I cut the Heart Border from Mickey and Friends cartridge at 5.5 inches. Just added some ribbon and stamped it with a little stamp in my stash.
This card is one in the subscription and I also believe you can purchase it in digital.  It is called Valentine's Day Card 09.  I just used cardstock for this one.  I like all the detail. I made this card 5 x 7.
This is a fun card for the little ones and I used Sesame St. Elmo and Friends Holiday and cut Elmo at 4 inches.  I went through my scraps and found this piece of Teresa Collins pattern paper and added ribbon and stickles.
From the Valentine Sentiments in Design Space, I made the You're so Sweet and cut it at 4.5 inches.  The pattern paper is from Hobby Lobby. 


  For this card I used the heart ribbon border from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cut at 7 inches and embossed, the double heart which I embossed from Graphically Speaking cut at 2.5 inches and Be Mine from CTMH Artiste cut at 3.75 inches.  I used ribbon and stickles.
This is my layout #8. For this layout I used the Silhouette Cameo and files from the Silhouette Store Girl at Piano cut at 5 inches , key board cut at 12 inches and stars cut at 1.5 inches. For the title I used the BlackOak font and put it together using the offset tool. This is a option I hope the Cricut Explore can get.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Your cards are so Fab & Fun....I really love all of them allot!! You really did come up with lots of great Cricut Cuts.....I'm so glad I do have all the cartridges....yes I know I have an Explore but still do love to use my cartridges with my Expression and create....yeppers fun with them all and I always enjoy and look forwad to what you'll be Exploring with the Cricut. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving these card Diane!! The Elmo one is just adorable!!! Fabulous layout!! Love the cut and great photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!