Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome to Layout Tuesday

Welcome to my Tuesday Layout. I enjoy sharing layouts on Tuesday and I am sure you are about full of me sharing layouts lol. I am also using this for my #20 challenge layout.  For this layout I used the Cricut Explore and some of my favorite Cricut cartridges.  I used Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font and Fancy Frames.  The pattern paper is from Michaels and Pinecone Press.  The cardstock is Michaels and I also used Martha Stewart punches for border pieces, some jewels and I had a couple stickers I added.  Below the picture are the measurements of the cuts.  I also included the characters in a close up below.  Join me tomorrow for another layout.
Mickey and Friends-Mickey cut at 5 inch
                                 Minnie cut at 5 inches, used white pen to make dots
                                 Stars cut at 1.5 inches
                                 Mickey name cut at 2.5 inches and Minnie cut at 2 inches
                                 Flowers cut at 2.25

Mickey Font            Date cut at 1.25 inches

Fancy Frames           Small frame cut at 3 inches
                                 assorted larger frames cut at 6 inches


6 comments:

  1. Love the layout and how you did the sections with the top being consistent and the bottom in different patterns. Love seeing all the scrapbook layouts too good luck with your challenge, it's been fun watching you do here in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your LO is so Fabulous and lots of fun......You really did one outstanding super creative job!!
    Love all of your clever ideas to embellish...WOW girl you totally have the best pics and your color and paper choices are so awesome. WOW girl I just love the way you scrap I'm a die hard scrapper since 2004 and love seeing how others scrap and girl you are so talented...YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek! This is so cute! I never get tired of layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, this is so darn CUTE!! Who doesn't love Micky and Minnie! your layout is just fabulous!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Diane!! This is so adorable!!! I love Mickey and Minnie and those titles are just wonderful!!! Awesome layout!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!