Saturday, February 28, 2015

I didn't make it.....

Well today you are expecting my usual cartridge review.  I started out figuring out what I was going to do in between painting and cleaning.  I settled on a cartridge and started working and  then got sick at my stomach.  Probably from all the paint fumes I have been inhaling this last couple days.  We have a few more projects in the works, so I might be away a little longer.  We have decided to stay at our house instead of selling it, but want to make some changes and my craft room will be getting some makeover too.  I will slip in when I can and make a few things, but will also be purging this stuff I no longer need.  We just have to put the new floor in the bathroom and a few other things and that room will be done.  Next we are redoing the walk in closet so everything gets pushed into the craft room again.  As I look at these walls, they really need a fresh coat of paint.  Think hubby may need to take a couple vacation days to help with this project!  See you soon and as always, Happy Crafting.....Diane

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure you have had with weather, remodeling, stomach! Yikes! Hope things get back to normal for you soon! I hate painting and such, but it's so nice when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your remodeling projects!! It is going to be great once ya'll get them all done. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!