Thursday, February 26, 2015

It's Almost March!

It's almost March and if you are like me you are so ready for Spring! After getting hit with 3 snow storms and bitter cold last week, I am so done!  Let's get our March started with a calendar page!  For this page, I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from PPBN Designs.  My friend Nikki has some wonderful svg files and she even has scrapbook page sets which you have seen on my blog many times.  You can visit her site by clicking her name.  For this page I used the March Title and cut it at 6.75 inches, the small clover and horseshoe are from the St. Patrick Stuff set cut at 1.5 inches and the Cute Shamrocks are cut at 4 inches.  My background paper is from Reminisce.  Well today I will be painting my bathroom and in between getting a few things ready for my cartridge review on Saturday so be sure to join me then!!!  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I so love your calendar page Diane!! The shamrocks are so cute and I so love the title. I've never made calendar pages. Maybe I need to. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!