Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Layout Tuesday and I am back!!!

Hello and I am so glad to be back with you all today. It is Layout Tuesday and I am sharing a layout with my Cricut Explore and the cartridges Teddy Bear Parade, Wild Card, Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes, Elegant Edges, and Ribbons & Rosettes. I have installed the update for Design Studio, but have not had time to learn about all the features and still managed to get this layout done. Not sure how soon I will since the remodeling is still going on, more about that later. For this layout, I went with the Valentine theme since I thought you might have some pictures you need to scrap.  I cut the cute little bear at 5 inches from Teddy Bear Parade, from Wildcard the title cut at 5 inches, from MS Holiday Cakes the love border cut at ll.5 inches and I save the hearts from the cut out to use on the page too, the rectangle lace frame cut at 5.25 inches from Elegant Edges and from Ribbons and Rosettes hearts cut at 1.5, 2.5, and 3 inches.  I just used cardstock and added some stickles .  I added ribbon to the bottom of the frame but took the picture before I did it. 
I will be back Thursday with another project and as I said we are still doing remodeling so who knows what might happen lol.  The weather got us last week.  We had been lucky with just a dusting till last week and got hit 3 times in one week, so things were not happening.  Saturday along with snow came rain and ice so things are messy.  We did get the bathroom ceiling and woodwork painted, but then decided to change out the shower so waiting on the contractor to do that before painting the walls.  We also decided on some other projects so I am going to work on cleaning out things while we wait.  I might put things on my blog that I am wanting to get rid of so check back.  I have to downsize for some plans we are making and I have tons of stuff I no longer use so you just might find something you need.  I will let you know soon.  Glad to be back and till next time.....happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you can create again Diane!! Have so missed your awesome layouts and cartridge reviews. I got my Explore updated too, but have been so busy at work that I haven't had a chance to check out the new features either. I'm off from Thursday through Sunday this week, so I plan on staying in my crafty room as much as possible!!! Good luck with the rest of your remodeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so darling, I love the teddy bear. Have so enjoyed all of your layouts you have shared.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!