Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Layout Tuesday with PPBN Designs

Welcome to Layout Tuesday! Today I am sharing a couple layouts I did with the Silhouette Cameo and PPBN Designs svg files. The first one is called "Oh Snap".  I love this layout page because I knew I had the perfect pictures of my two little granddaughters to use on it.  When you purchase a kit from PPBN Designs, you get all the elements to create this page.  You can use any die cut machine that will cut svg files.  I have made many of her designs with my Cricut Explore, but since the Cameo has been neglected so much lately, I thought I better put it to work!  
The second page is called "Little Stinker" in my case should say stinkers!!!  They made some cute faces as I was taking their pictures.  Love these two angels so much!!!!  Be sure to check out PPBN Designs and look at all her cool scrapbook pages.  See you Thursday!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG girl OMG First off what super cute pics....OMG your granddaughters are simply adorable and love scrapping pics like these....so much personality they do have and grandma you did one Fab & Fun clever and creative job scrapping them. You did come up with lots of great ideas and love the embellishments you chose and phrase....awesome journaling too. I love the way you scrap.
    YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Diane!!! I love all the cuts on both layouts. And I'm tellin' ya, those photos are just darling. Love the posed ones and the darling cute funny face ones!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off let me say that your granddaughters are very pretty and they look like they can keep you hopping.
    Secondly I love the LO and the camera, but I really like the second one and the colors that you used.
    tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!