Saturday, February 7, 2015

Saturday Cartridge Review

Welcome to the Saturday cartridge review. For this review, I even surprised myself for picking this one and when I saw I had some pictures I could use, it turned out perfectly.  Today I am reviewing the Ole cartridge.  I have to admit I was hesitate with this one, but when I got in there and looked at all the cute images, I really found lots of goodies I could use in the future.  My granddaughter Mary-Kate went to a Spanish Immergent School from Kindergarten through 5th grand.  I have several pictures so this will be great!  I picked a few images for this layout.  I used the Cricut Explore and cut the dancers at 4.5 inches, hat cut at 3.5 inch, maracas at 3.5 inches and the font at 1.5 and only used the shadow on it.  I had some Spanish pattern paper from Reminisce in my stash.  Join me on Tuesday when it is Layout Tuesday and I will be sharing a layout from PPBN Designs.  Have a crafty weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hi....OMG What a super cute layout!! Your granddaughter is so cute...and what adorable and precious pics......how awesome that you created this funtastic layout of such a special and fun event in her life and now she'll have it to cherish forever and ever. I felt the same way about this cartridge and ended up getting awhile ago and am so glad I did....you know there are so many awesome cuts on it....that are hidden treasures. Thanks for the review and sharing your awesome layoutl
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Diane!! Love the dancers and maracas. And those photos are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO I like the idea of using the shadow cut on the font. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!