Thursday, February 12, 2015

Some Valentine Cards

Hello Friends. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share two cards with you today. I got these designs at the Silhouette Online Store and used the Cameo to create. I purchased these and they were really easy to cut and assemble that they would make easy cards to reproduce.  I think both of the cards might be able to purchase directly from the designer and use in the Cricut.  I will give you the item numbers so that you can check them out.  The first one is #53864 and the second one is #24537.  I will be stepping away from my crafting desk for couple weeks or so and mainly because I probably won't be able to get to it.  We are remodeling a bathroom upstairs and doing some work in the hallway so that means everything get stuck in my room till it is done.  So I am covering the machines and putting them out of the way of the dust and if I get some free time and can get to them, I will post.  I will also be cleaning out some stuff I no longer use or haven't used so I might be posting items for sale here on the blog.  Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and will see you again soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. So love your Valentine's card Diane!! The top one is so delicate looking. And I just love the envelope! The second one is great. Love the hearts!! Good luck with your remodeling! Will miss seeing your creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!