Thursday, February 5, 2015

Time for a Vinyl Project

Almost Valentine's Day so time to get those projects completed. Today I am sharing a t-shirt that I made for my little granddaughter. I laugh when I pick her up from school because the little boys in her class totally are infatuated with her and they about knock each other down telling her goodbye. I wanted to let them know exactly who her Valentine is!!! One thing I love about the Cricut Explore is the canvas option.  If you are designing a t-shirt you bring it up and put in the correct size so you can see how it will fit.  I totally love that feature!!!  For this shirt I used Everyday Fonts for the text, Heart is from Seasonal Soirees, and the Arrow is from Sweetheart and I removed the bow.  I used my heat press too.  Join me Saturday with my cartridge review!

4 comments:

  1. OMG.....OMG.....LOL......Girl OMG WOW talk about knocking my creative sox off....Man oh Man you've come up with one amazing, fabulous and Fun Creative Cricut Explore Idea. OMG....I love it.
    and love your story.....I'm awestruck by what you did....do I have an Explore YEP.....but still OMG
    jaw dropped to the floor.....when I saw your outstanding creation....WOW this is just the bestest ever and your granddaughter is going to be the talk of her class.....all the girls will be going home and telling their moms's about her shirt......it truly is one amazing and outstanding creative job!!
    YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome t-shirt Diane!!! Your granddaughter is going to be the hit of the class. Joan is so right, all of the girls are gonna want one, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!