Saturday, March 28, 2015

Another Easter Layout

My calendar is telling me it is Spring, but someone needs to clue in Mother Nature. It is freezing here in Ky and I will be heading out this morning to my little ones soccer game. I guess I will have to bundle up to keep from freezing. We even had snow flurries last night! Well it might not feel like Spring, but I am still thinking about it with this layout.  For this layout I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables, Easter Egg Hunt title and Bunny in a basket and from Treasurebox Designs, Easter sign.  I totally love using svg files along with the cartridges.  These pictures are from 2012.....at least I will not run out of scrapbooking for awhile! lol  Hope you all have a pleasant weekend and see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your Lay out you did one super awesome creative job!!! WOW I'm in love with the paper I happen to love...love polka dots and girl all of the cool cuts you used....awesome...and your pictures are so adorable golly gosh talk about having those warm heart feeling love them. Your layout is super sweet and precious. I just love the way you scrap. Thanks for sharing and spreading the inspiration!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is totally adorable Diane!!! Love those precious photos. And those cuts are super cut. Loving that Easter sign!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!