Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hello Friends

Hello my blog friends.  This remodeling and reorganizing is taking a little longer than I had expected, mostly due to my hubby having to be out of town last week on business and us getting 14 inches of snow and not moving for a couple days.  We are getting back on track and hope within the next 10 days this will be finished and I will be crafting.  I realize that I do not like this stuff at all!!!  Painting looks good but makes this old girl sore.  I will be back real soon........till then, Happy crafting  Diane

2 comments:

  1. It seems that when you get to remodeling, things come up to get in the way of progress!!! When all is said and done, you are going to be so happy that you did it all. Everything will look so fresh and new.
    Looking forward to you getting back to creating. Miss seeing you here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now concentrating on your remodeling is first. Then you can relax and craft

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!