Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Layout Tuesday Easter pages

Hello and I am so glad to be back with you. Things are slowly getting back to my crafting world and I think when you are away you lose your mojo a little. Today I am sharing a layout for Easter with you.  I did use my Cricut Explore and Svg files from Treasurebox Designs Easter Express title and the cute little train and from Miss Kate Cuttables, the chocolate bunny and easter candies.  The paper was some I had in my stash from Reminisce.  These were so fun to do and look much better than this picture.  Got dark and dreary on me today.  Hopefully, I will lots more goodies to share with you.  Join me on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!! Love the Lo and of course you know me. I will be scraplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back to creating!! Love your layout!! That train is just so cute, and I love all of the Easter candies and chocolate bunnies!! Those photos are wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!