Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Layout Tuesday

Hello! Hope you all had a super weekend! Today is layout Tuesday and I will be sharing my last Easter layout with you.  I wanted to give you a few ideas for those Easter pictures.  For the title, I used the Happy Easter title from Miss Kate Cuttables and the cute little Easter babies are from Treasurebox Designs.  The paper is some cute Easter paper from Best Creations.  It is a older paper, but I loved it.  Join me later this week with another project. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG Girl you really came up with another outstanding clever and creative Layout idea. Loving your characters holding the pictures....your photos are just as precious and cute as can be and you sure came up with lots of fabulous and fun ideas to showcase them. You are on amazing and super talented scrapper.. Just love seeing what you do....thanks for the inspiration!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How totally adorable Diane!!! I so love the cuts you used! And those photos are just precious!!! That bg paper is the best. Love it!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!