Thursday, April 30, 2015

A few things I have been working on!

I have been doing lots of crafting lately and getting ready to launch another blog to sell my items on. My Cricut Explore is so easy to use and I love making things for people. I really haven't sold too many things, but I have friends who said I should, so I thought I might give it a go!  At least maybe I can fund some of my addiction with the extra money.  I lots of projects in the works, but thought I would share a few with you today.  I will be getting the blog completed soon and will post a link.  I am sharing some earrings and doll shirts with you today.  I sell hypoallergenic earrings  and measure 5/16th and the shirts fit the 18 inch dolls like the American Girls.  I made some for the local schools here and they have been a big hit.  My nieces and granddaughter loved them.  You can trace designs or use what you have in your cartridges and svg files.  I hope you like what I am sharing with you today!

We love the sports so cheer on your team dressed for the sport!


I love these doll and me shirts.  I just used a title in the cartridge library and my trusty heat press!
All my doll shirts come with matching headbands.


These blue sparkle earrings are perfect for the Frozen parties!


1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful Diane!! Love those snowflake earrings!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!