Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Layout Tuesday with PPBN Designs

Welcome to the Tuesday Layout.   For today's layout I used the scrapbooking svg files from PPBN Designs called Soccer Star.  PPBN has the best designs ever and she has a section of completed pages.The site is now based on club members and you can join for as little as $5 a month and you get tons of free images and a huge discount on many others.  She has clubs that will fit any needs.  Be sure to check it out.  I just used my Cricut Explore and cardstock for this layout and added a little stickles for the glitz.  She has all sports and if you check my other layouts on our Pinterest page, you will see others completed with PPBN svg files. Now I am ready to add those soccer pictures!!!  See you later this week!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Awesome Soccer LO!! You really did one super outstanding creative job and I'm in love with the papers you chose. I do know how much fun you had creating your layout. Thanks for sharing.
    Love the way you scrap you are one very super talented gal. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Diane!! Love the soccer ball border and that great title!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!