Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Layout Tuesday

Hello and been awhile since I posted. Got back from our trip to St. Louis and got really busy. I have been crafting, but tried to finish my last trip before I started the new one lol. Today I am sharing one layout from my Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Trip. For this layout I used both the Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo.  The font I used for the title is from Dafont.com and is called Bolton Bold.  The iceberg is a png file I found and I turned it into a svg.  The wave is from Zoobaloo and the ship is from the Silhouette online store.  Because at this exhibit you could not take photos I purchased two post cards and included our tickets.  Your tickets were an actual person who was on the Titanic and gave some history about them.  You didn't know if you survived till you got to the Memory Room and my husbands passenger survived and I went down with the ship!  If you ever get to take the tour of this exhibit, it is well worth the $50 a ticket it cost.  I have been doing some other pages so I could get the last trip finished and also working on t-shirts and earrings.  I will share those later.  Have a super week!

1 comment:

  1. So good to see a project from you today Diane!! Always seems that you are the busiest after a trip. Lots of things to catch up on. Can't wait to see the t-shirts and earrings you have been working on. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!