Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Layout Tuesday......lol

Layout Tuesday and today is Wednesday? Well when I went to schedule my post Monday night, our cable internet was down and I fell asleep before it came back up. Has been happening a few times over the last couple weeks and when they had this happen before, someone hacked the server so hopefully that was not the case and the weather or they were working on it was the reason. Well anyway, better late than not at all!  Today I am sharing a layout using my Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables called Aquarium Fun.  I had several pictures from the Aquarium in Gatlinburg when we went 5 years ago!!!  Told you I was behind and I am going to try to get this trip scrapbooked!!  I am out of here for a week or so because hubby and I are planning a little trip for our anniversary and will be packing and getting the details together, so no crafting time.  See you when I return and then I will have more pictures to scrap!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your LO is so cute. You really came up with lots of cute, clever and creative ideas for sure. Sorry about your internet. Have fun on your Anniversary trip!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Diane! Those fish are just so cute. Love the photos!! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. Have a wonderful time on your trip. Be safe!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!