Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday Fun

Happy Saturday! Been raining here for the last couple days and nothing but wet and gloomy which will totally explain the bad picture of my project today. Hoping Easter will be much better. Today I am sharing this layout I created using my Cricut Explore and svg files from Miss Kate Cuttables called Playground Set and Warning Kids at Play.  Some fun graphics that went perfectly with these pictures.  The pattern paper was some in my stash so not sure who made it.  I love popping with some stickles.  Be sure to join me on Tuesday for my Layout Tuesday project and have a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout. Love your pictures....they are adorable and girl you sure did one outstanding creative job telling the story of a fun day at the park. Love the papers and your clever ideas, very cool cuts to embellish. Thanks for sharing!! Love the way you scrap!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Diane!!! Love those fabulous photos!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!