Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday Review

Hello and welcome to another share. Today instead of reviewing a cartridge, I have made a couple of the Make It Now projects to share. With Cricut having issues with Design Space recently, Cricut gave us two weeks free use of the subscription. I currently take the subscription which I highly recommend. Some of you might think I just use svg files, which I use both, but I also own over 300 of my own cartridges too.  I like the subscription for the ones I don't currently own and it is good to be able to try out the new ones before I decide whether I want to add them to my collection.  Today I am sharing a card and a scrapbook page.  The only thing I wish is that they told what cartridges were used in the description.  I might have missed where they put that info, but it was not in the description.  I know that I currently own the cartridges for both projects.  I think the card is probably a Anna Griffin and I know the layout is from Disney. 
I really loved how simple this card was to create in the Cricut Explore and it cuts the details so perfectly.  I plan on adding a little tag and sentiment and turn this into a birthday card for my mother in law.  I actually only used scraps for this card.  Good way to use those up!
This layout used the print then cut feature.  I love using it for those Disney characters because they are so darn hard to put the eyes and get them without losing pieces lol.  I had some pictures from Disney on Ice that I took my oldest granddaughter Mary-Kate to see.  Thanks for joining me today and will see you for Layout Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. OMG girl love your commentary regarding the Cricut Explore Design Space I so agree with you when it comes to not only your cartridges but just everything the Explore has to offer....I still love using cartridges and do still use my Expression allot....and use the Explore for what can't be done on the Expression. I love the make it now projects too. Love your card it beautiful and your Layout is not only amazing but truly and outstanding creative job...lots of fabulous and fun ideas. YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the layout!!! I think I am hooked on the print and cut feature of both my Explore and Silhouette!! Makes my card making go faster when I don't have a lot of time! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!