Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Project

Have you ever had a day when you plan exactly what you were going to do and then get totally sidetracked? Well that was me. I planned on sharing a couple projects, but got busy and never got the others completely finished, so they will be shared later. Today I do have a birthday card to share. My oldest granddaughter Mary-Kate turns 12 on Saturday.  She is at the point now where she wants money, but I like making her a few little things.  She loves when I make cards for her and this will be her birthday card or one of them.  I have a few little goodies I am making for her with my heat press.  This card was made with my Cricut Explore and svg files from SVG Cuts.  This is from their collection called Ice Cream Birthday.  This set has some of the cutest projects in it and this card was so easy.  I used scraps to create this entire card.  Nice way to use those up!  See you later with another share.

1 comment:

  1. Love this star shaped card!! And those papers are just fabulous!!!! Hope you are planning on sharing what your are making Mary-Kate with your heat press!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!