Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday Project

Yesterday was another day of rain and storms. Tired of those dark and gloomy days and along with that, I have gotten my Spring cold. Woke up with sore throat and if it wasn't that I was coughing some too, I would think it was my crazy allergies. Well today I am sharing this cute page with you.  I used my Cricut Explore and svg files from Treasurebox Designs.  I totally love all their cute designs and I just received their faces stamps in the mail.  I love that I can stamp their eyes and mouths and can't wait to try the animals.  I used some scrap pattern paper in my stash and created this fun layout of my little granddaughters field day when they did the sack race.  I never thought I would find images, but I did!!!  Check out all the great svg files they have.  See you Saturday with another project!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG...OMG>>>>>OMG!!!! What a Fun oh so Fun....and.....Fabulous Layout!!! WOW
    Terrific pic for sure and OMG you totally found and created the perfect embellishments....WOW I am blow away with what you came up with. Definitely one super outstanding creative job!! WOW!!
    YOU so ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving those children in their sacks, and those faces is fabulous!!! Great photos of your granddaughters, too!!!! :)
    Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!